Ways to Contribute
Your gift is more than a tax deduction. It's a strategic investment in real change for women, girls, and the Vermont communities we all care about.
If You Believe In
- Helping women and girls achieve their full potential
- Programs that result in real, systematic change
- Nurturing the leadership potential of women and girls
- Giving women and girls the confidence, skills, and tools to become self-sufficient
- Donate Online - you can even honor or remember a friend or loved one with your donation
- Leverage your employer's matching gift program
- Attend or sponsor an event
- Sponsor a grant
- Provide an in-kind service
- Donate stocks or securities
- Make a planned gift
To discuss these or other creative ways of giving, please call the Women's Fund at 802-388-3355 ext. 301.
Matching Gifts through Your Workplace
Many employers match charitable gifts made by employees throughout the year and/or on special days like Giving Tuesday. Check with your human resources team to find out if you can double your donation through their corporate giving program. And if there isn’t one, contact Meg Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-388-3355 ext.301 for tips on how to make the case for systems change where you work!
Donating Appreciated Stocks & Securities
The Vermont Women’s Fund accepts gifts of stock, mutual funds, and securities. Donors receive the benefit of not paying capital gains taxes on these appreciated assets. Gifts of stock can be processed by contacting Jamie Stone at email@example.com or 802-388-3355 ext. 245.
Planned Giving to Leave a Legacy
Through planned gifts, donors have more options to fulfill their philanthropic goals while receiving lifetime/retirement income, tax deductions, and estate benefits. We have experts on hand to work with your lawyer and provide information to execute of your planned gift. If you’d like our help with any of these types of gifts, please contact Meg Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-388-3355 ext.301.